A Monitored Springfield Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that may lead to serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Springfield monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Springfield?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Springfield flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Springfield flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Springfield Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Springfield flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (417) 233-4368 today or fill out our form for your free quote.